Click to see full answer
Consequently, is Sportif masculine or feminine in French?
Popular English Verbs
Furthermore, is Gentil masculine or feminine? gentil = gentile masculine or feminine noun.
Correspondingly, what is the feminine form of Mignon in French?
Is Riche masculine or feminine?
No, riche is both masculine and feminine.
What is a sportif?
What is the feminine form of heureux?
What is the feminine form of Sportif?
What is the plural form of Beau?
What are French adjectives?
- Petit (small) This is an adjective you probably already know.
- Jeune (young) “Jeune” follows the regular pattern.
- Bon (good) “Bon” is the most common French adjective.
- Délicieux (delicious)
- Australien (Australian)
- Vieux (old)
- Beau (beautiful)
- Nouveau (new)
Is Sportif a irregular adjective?
What is mignon in English?
(ˈm?nˌj?n ; French miˈnj?~~) adjective. small, delicately formed, and pretty; dainty. Word origin. Fr, for OFr mignot, dainty < *min-, echoic of a caressing cry, as in IE base *mī(n)-, var.
What does mignon mean?
What does mignon mean in Spanish?
How do you say mignon?
The main cuts taken from the fillet are:
- Châteaubriand – taken from the thickest part of the fillet.
- Tournedos – taken from the narrower end of the fillet.
- Filet Mignon – the end part of the fillet.
- boeuf – beef.
What does mignonette mean in French?
How do you make Nouveau feminine?
How do you say filet mignon in French?
How do you spell Gentil in French?
- (= prévenant) [geste, pensée, personne] kind. C’était très gentil de votre part. It was very kind of you. C’est très gentil à vous. It’s very kind of you.
- (= sage) [enfant] good.
- (= agréable) [voisins, endroit] nice.
How do you spell Gentil?
gent Good-bye, young gent , and better luck next time.
What is the feminine of gros in French?
What is the adverb of patient?